Please join us Saturday, September 7, 2019 for our next EAA Flying Start Rally. This is an amazing program designed by the EAA to introduce those ages 18 & up to the joys of flying. The program covers the many types of flying — airplane, gyrocopter, sailplane, powered parachute, powered paragliding & hot air balloon— as well as how much it costs to learn to fly and how to get involved.
Each participant receives
- - a booklet of information
- - a logbook to record their progress
- - a mentor to answer questions & maintain motivation
- - financial assistance with the FAA knowledge exam
- - a 6 month EAA membership
- - an approx. 20 minute introductory flight
- - a certificate when they solo for the 1st time, and
- - a wall plaque upon receiving their pilot certificate
The Flying Start Rally (ages 18+) begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Spanish Fork Airport (SPK). Please invite anyone that has ever wanted to learn to fly to this informative event or bring yourself & add a new rating or certificate. Seating is limited. Please pre-register by clicking here.
Additional pilots, ground crew & staff for the Flying Start Rally are always helpful. Registration for pilots and volunteers is available online by clicking here or contact a member of the Leadership Team.
A Press Release and Flyer/Poster are also available if you want to help us spread the word. Thx.